[Numpy-discussion] ZWiki for NumPy

Janko Hauser jhauser at ifm.uni-kiel.de
Sat May 6 16:29:51 CDT 2000

Sorry some hours after the announcement of the documentation the
machine went down. It's now up again, and I have added the ZWiki space
for NumPy.

A WikiWiki is a HTML page wich can be changed by everyone and with a
good culture it is a good way to collect ideas and discuss a
project. Everyone can also add new pages about new topics. There is
documentation how to use a wiki linked from the pages.

This is an experiment, I can not promise to keep this service over the
long run.

With regards,

__Janko