[Numpy-discussion] NumPy built distributions

Paul F. Dubois pauldubois at home.com
Tue Sep 12 15:17:37 CDT 2000

I'm willing to add any built distributions that you make. In the longer run
I am happy to welcome additional developers who just want to be able to do
these releases.

Here is what you do:
ftp downloads.sourceforge.net
cd /incoming
Upload your file
Send me email telling me the name of the file. I will reply when I have done
it. I don't know how long they let the files sit in incoming before blowing
them away but let's try it and see how things work out.

Please name the files so that they indicate the platform if not obvious,
Numeric version AND the Python version with which they were built. I suggest
something like Numeric-16.0-Python1.6.rpm, etc. The Python versions 1.5.2,
1.6, and 2.0 are incompatible.