[Numpy-discussion] NumPy built distributions >

Michel Sanner sanner at scripps.edu
Wed Sep 13 18:49:52 CDT 2000

Hello,

We have a download site for Python module (which I meant to make public .. just
didn't have time yet).

It enables downloading precompiled Python interpreters (my users are no wanting
to have to compile the interpreter) and a large number of Python extensions
including Numeric for the following platforms:

sgi IRIX5
sgi IRIX6
sun SunOS5
Dec Alpha
Linux

feel free to give it a shot !

http://www.scripps.edu/~sanner/Python and scroll down to Downloads

Any feed back is welcome !

-Michel

Michel F. Sanner Ph.D.                   The Scripps Research Institute
Assistant Professor			Department of Molecular Biology
					  10550 North Torrey Pines Road
Tel. (858) 784-2341				     La Jolla, CA 92037
Fax. (858) 784-2860
sanner at scripps.edu                        http://www.scripps.edu/sanner