[Numpy-discussion] New packages

Paul F. Dubois paul at pfdubois.com
Fri Feb 2 09:16:17 CST 2001

Well, we talked about it some but didn't want to break existing code. To my
recollection nobody has suggested the trick you suggest here. I think it
would work, although there are cases where people import Precision in a
given module but not Numeric (the numeric objects they deal with get
returned by C or Fortran calls). Anybody see any real downside here?