[Numpy-discussion] A Numerical Python BoF at Python 9

Paul Barrett Barrett at stsci.edu
Fri Feb 9 09:45:50 CST 2001

I've been encouraged to set-up a BoF at Python 9 to discuss Numerical
Python issues, specifically the design and implemenation of Numeric 2.
I'd like to get a head count of those interested in attending such a
BoF.  So far there are 3 of us at STScI who are interested.

--
Dr. Paul Barrett       Space Telescope Science Institute
Phone: 410-338-4475    ESS/Science Software Group