[Numpy-discussion] numpy.org redirection

John A. Turner turner at blueskystudios.com
Tue Jan 23 10:33:56 CST 2001

some time ago I registered the domain numpy.org with the intention of
donating it to the group

just thought about it again today, and realized I could easily redirect it,
so my question is:

o does anyone object to my doing that?
o where should it point, here?

    http://numpy.sourceforge.net/

  or here?

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/numpy

if someone feels strongly that I should transfer ownership of the domain to
someone more central to development, etc., I'll be happy to do that -
otherwise I'm happy just redirecting and renewing it as it comes up, or at
some point setting up real hosting of the domain somewhere (sourceforge?)

--
John A. Turner, Ph.D.           Senior Research Associate
Blue Sky Studios, 44 S. Broadway, White Plains, NY  10601