[Numpy-discussion] round, floor and ceil ?

Chris Barker chrishbarker at home.net
Thu Jul 26 13:46:06 CDT 2001

Hi all,

I was surprised to find that the functions:

round, floor, and ceil are not included as ufuncs in NumPy.

Have I just missed them? Where can I find them if they do exist?

If they don't is there a reason for it, or has just no one gotten around
to writing them?

If the latter, can someone give me some pointers as to how I would go
about writting them myself. It certainly seems as though it would be
easy if modeled after the other unary ufuncs, but I'm a little unsure
from the source where I would put it all.

thanks,

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker,