[Numpy-discussion] How to uninstall Numeric-17.3.0.tar.gz

R. Lahaye lahaye at postech.edu
Tue Mar 13 05:36:21 CST 2001

Hi,

[ I'm not a member of this list, please forward reply also to my personal email address ]

First of all, I'm not at all familiar with python or numeric python.
I need Numeric for testing a software package on my Linux PC.

I only needed to try the sofware package, so I wanted to temporarily install Numeric,
How do I do that? I mean, there seems not to be a script for uninstall!?!

The scripts in 17.3.0 only allow me to install. Why is the uninstall missing?

Or am I overlooking something?

Thanks,
Rob.

PS: don't tell me to go in such and such directory and delete such and such files.
That would exactly be what scripts are supposed to do.