[Numpy-discussion] RE: Numpy array matching

Paul F. Dubois paul at pfdubois.com
Wed Mar 7 13:04:58 CST 2001

They are being held for an administrative reason, my administrator password
won't work, and I haven't gotten the SourceForge people to fix it yet. I
don't understand the administrative reason since I can't get in to see what
it really is -- something about implicit destination, which is greek to me.
I'm at Spam 9 and can't work on it.