[Numpy-discussion] Numpy and linking....

Karl Bellve Karl.Bellve at umassmed.edu
Thu Mar 15 08:03:01 CST 2001

One of the things I am confused about is how to link to numpy on a
windows NT.

In the docs, it basically just says to include objectarray.h. But, I
assume I must also include a static lib or a DLL. I also assume that the
pyd files are just dlls under windows. Since they don't have the dll
extension, I must manually load them. Is this correct?

I just plan to export a 2D array via PyArray_FromDimsAndData. The let a
user run a python script and wait for it to finish.

--
Cheers,

Karl Bellve		             ICQ # 13956200
Biomedical Imaging Group             TLCA# 7938
University of Massachusetts
Email: Karl.Bellve at umassmed.edu
Phone: (508) 856-6514
Fax:   (508) 856-1840