[Numpy-discussion] Warning: be carefull with the use of Fortran Lapack/Blas libraries

Jeff Whitaker jsw at cdc.noaa.gov
Tue Oct 9 14:15:12 CDT 2001

I have been able to reproduce this error either with the lapack_lite
included with numeric, or with the lapack3.0 libs on my system.

Gerard:  are you sure the libs you are linking on your system are not
lapack 2.0?  If not, could you send me some code that triggers the error?

-Jeff

--
Jeffrey S. Whitaker         Phone  : (303)497-6313
Meteorologist               FAX    : (303)497-6449
NOAA/OAR/CDC  R/CDC1        Email  : jsw at cdc.noaa.gov
325 Broadway                Web    : www.cdc.noaa.gov/~jsw
Boulder, CO, USA 80303-3328 Office : Skaggs Research Cntr 1D-124