[Numpy-discussion] ANN: gracePlot.py

Nathaniel Gray n8gray at caltech.edu
Fri Sep 28 17:32:01 CDT 2001

Nope.  Grace is only for 2-d plots AFAIK.  See their website for more info.
You might want to check out VTK and OpenDX, both of which have entries in the
Vaults of Parnassus.  I've never tried either one but both look like
industrial strength volume visualization packages and both have python
bindings.

-n8

--
Nathaniel Gray