[Numpy-discussion] searching for a better 3d field file format

Rob europax at home.com
Fri Sep 28 07:11:01 CDT 2001

Hi Janko, yes I would love to have it.  Thank  you!   I once installed
Viz5D, but didn't quite know what to do with it. One thing though, the
Windows version requires an X11 server, but thats better than no program
at all :)

I also installed OpenDX, the FreeBSD port version, but everytime I try
to do anything it core dumps.

I also want to look into VRML.  Rob.