[Numpy-discussion] numerical integration

Jochen Küpper jochen at unc.edu
Fri Apr 5 20:56:09 CST 2002

that has been posted to comp.lang.python.announce as well.

I have made a numerical intergation package available at
,----
| http://python.jochen-kuepper.de/integrate
`----

This is a copy of the integrate module of scipy by Travis Oliphant
plus some small changes and rearrangements to make it work standalone
(well, it need Numeric).  All credits go to the scipy folks,
esp. Travis, all errors should be blamed on me.

Greetings,
Jochen

PS: In the long run this module will be phased out in favor of scipy,
    but for now it might be useful for someone...
    Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité                GnuPG key: 44BCCD8E
        Sex, drugs and rock-n-roll