[Numpy-discussion] Multiple Linear Regression?

Alexandre Alexandre.Fayolle at logilab.fr
Mon Apr 29 06:28:08 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 03:19:37PM +0200, Alexandre wrote:

> I'm helping my wife with her History PhD, and have to deal with similar
> stuff. I found R to be a very useful environment for statistical
> computations. R is a free software clone of S-plus, which is to statistics
> what Matlab is to linear algebra and automation.

Woops, I forgot to add a couple of URLs:

The R project website
 http://www.r-project.org/
The Comprehensive R Archive Network (CRAN)
 http://cran.r-project.org/
Using R from Python
 http://rpy.sourceforge.net/
Using R from Python and Python from R (coding R extensions in Python)
 http://www.omegahat.org/RSPython/

Cheers,

Alexandre Fayolle
--
LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Narval, the first software agent available as free software (GPL).