[Numpy-discussion] kdfio, 1.1.1

cavallo at kip.uni-heidelberg.de cavallo at kip.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Apr 29 10:10:20 CDT 2002

hy,
here is the url last version of kdfio a khoros/cantata kdf file importer:
nothing special, but it seems  working now, at least for me;-)
You can find it at:

http://kdfio.sourceforge.net

This is my (very) small contribution to the numerical python:
inside i plugged a way to modularize the code (and writing some skeleton
semi-automatically) that could speed up a litte bit writing new code.
Before to give a full announcement on sourceforge i will wait a little
bit, just to see if there are no bugs around.
Fell free to use/change/make what you want,

thanks to all,
antonio cavallo

ps. khoros is available at http://www.khoral.com and it is not a free
program: there is just a free student version.