[Numpy-discussion] last 21 beta

Paul Dubois paul at pfdubois.com
Wed Feb 27 14:06:08 CST 2002

I've just put up Numeric-21.0b3.tar.gz; I intend this to be the final beta.
Thanks to fellow developers for some recent bug fixes. Please give it a
workout. Also, I need someone to try it with Python 2.1, as I didn't have
one laying around and one of my fixes is for that.

P.S. for Travis: Please put your name in the changes.txt if you fixed a bug,
not the name of the person who complained unless they also supplied the fix.
Thanks for knocking down some hard ones.)