[Numpy-discussion] Numpy site to be in IEEE Antennas and Propagation magazine

Rob rob at pythonemproject.com
Thu Nov 28 04:45:01 CST 2002

Hi all,

I haven't mentioned it for almost a year now, since it never happened
:)  , but I really am this time supposed to have my site (see sig) in
IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society magazine.  The Dec 02 issue.  They
goofed up and gave their apologies as it was originally supposed to be
in this year's June issue.

Now you guys are giving up Numpy and starting Numarray :)  I hope the
last Numpy distribution will still be available on the main site, so
people can run my programs.  Later, I can go in and convert them to
Numarray.

Rob.