[Numpy-discussion] Fwd: RE: Problem with pyfort

Don Blackfield blackfield1 at llnl.gov
Wed Oct 16 13:33:08 CDT 2002

Hello,

  I sent the following email to Paul Dubois.  Since he is not familiar with
MS WINDOWS,
he suggested that I send my problem to this list. In short, I am unable to
get the pyfdemo
to work in pyfort_8_.2 using python2.2 because my FORTRAN compiler, COMPAQ/DEC
Visual FORTRAN uses NMAKE.EXE rather than make. When I try to run the demo,
I get an error message saying that make is not recognized. What file or
file(s) should I
change. I cannot run under LINUX, it must be WINDOWS2000.

Thanks for your assistance,

Don
>From: paul at pfdubois.com
>Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 13:26:27 -0700
>Subject: RE: Problem with pyfort
>To: "Don Blackfield" <blackfield1 at llnl.gov>
>
>There is a subdirectory of the source that is devoted to how to do things
>on Microsoft. I don't have any experience of it myself. You can try the
>numpy-discussion at lists.sf.net list if you want to contact other users.

Donald T. Blackfield
Fusion Energy Program
New Technologies Engineering Division