[Numpy-discussion] Adding routines to the numarray package.

Todd Miller jmiller at stsci.edu
Tue Dec 9 10:18:01 CST 2003

I responded to Nadav about this earlier but accidentally made it private
e-mail.  In a nutshell,  GPL'ed code doesn't belong in numarray.

I am not familiar with the chirp-z-transform myself.  Does anyone have
numarray/Numeric code which does the chirp-z which we can include in
numarray under a modified BSD license?

Todd

Todd Miller <jmiller at stsci.edu>