[Numpy-discussion] Conversion from Numeric to numarray

Todd Miller jmiller at stsci.edu
Tue Dec 16 03:07:01 CST 2003

Hi Francesc,

Logging directly to Source Forge sounds like a good idea,  but as you
say, only for what appear to be corner cases with minor impact. I think
other bugs should be posted here.  If the numarray bug chatter is
annoying people,  I hope they speak up now.

If a bug isn't resolved in a few days by posting here,  it should be
logged on Source Forge to prevent becoming lost.

There are multiple "trackers" on Source Forge.  numarray bugs belong in
the "Numarray Bugs" tracker, but generally they are "mis-filed" in the
"Bugs" tracker which more properly belongs to Numeric.  Bug reports can
be moved between these two trackers with little effort.

Todd

--
Todd Miller <jmiller at stsci.edu>