[Numpy-discussion] BLAS

Paul F Dubois paul at pfdubois.com
Fri Feb 21 08:36:02 CST 2003

I had forgotten about this case. I think when these were done it was thought
that it would be better if the Numeric core did not require use of
LAPACK/BLAS. We were thinking back then of a core with other packages, and
the blas we use by default is probably the same speed so it didn't seem
important. I would have no problem with a patch to change this.