[Numpy-discussion] Optionally using Numeric in another compiledextension package.

Chris Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Thu Jan 16 09:58:04 CST 2003

peter.chang at nottingham.ac.uk wrote:

> You can synchronise the output buffer using XSync(3) and then do the
> timing.

I'd love to try this, but I confess I have no idea how! I'm working with
the *.i files that tell swig what to add when creating wrappers around
wxWindows for Python. wxWindows is using wxGTK, which is using GTK,
which is using Xlib (I think, so I'm pretty far away from X, and I
barely know enough C/C++ to attempt this.

I suppose I could try including Xlib, then calling XSync, but I need to
pass a reference to a disply. I have not idea how to get that.

Any hints?

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov