[Numpy-discussion] Numeric 23 Windows DEBUG DLLs?

Paul Miller paul at fxtech.com
Mon Mar 24 11:48:22 CST 2003

The Numeric-23 source drop doesn't contain Windows Visual Studio project
files, and I don't know how to build the debug version of the DLLs with the
setup file.

I'm trying to use Numeric in a debug session where I also have debug
versions of the python dlls. But it won't import if I'm linked with the
debug python.

I'm assuming having the debug dlls for Numeric will help. Could someone
just send me their copies if they have them, or send a VStudio project with
a debug target?