[Numpy-discussion] Problem in LinearAlgebra?

Nadav Horesh nadavh at visionsense.com
Sun Nov 2 07:53:17 CST 2003

Many unstable problems have a stable solution if you choose the right
algorithm. The question is if somewhere the developers decided to switch
the equations solver, or there is a real bug. I hope that one of the
developers will reply in this forum. I will try to look at it also,
since it is a core component in the linear algebra package. Also if you
suspect that your work-around is useful --- please post it here!

   Nadav