[Numpy-discussion] sum() and mean() broken?

Todd Miller jmiller at stsci.edu
Thu Jul 15 07:49:14 CDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 10:35, Gary Ruben wrote:
> Thanks Todd,
> It's under Win98 as you suspected and the selftest definitely doesn't pass.
> Are you planning on supporting Win98?

I'm planning to debug this particular problem because I'm concerned that
it's just latent in the newer windows variants.  To the degree that
Win98 is "free" under the umbrella of win32, it will continue to be
supported.  An ongoing issue will likely be that Win98 testing doesn't
get done on a regular basis... just as problems are reported.

Regards,
Todd