[Numpy-discussion] numarray.nd_image.label() help

Andrew Wilson a_wilson at mit.edu
Wed Jun 2 11:49:01 CDT 2004

Hello,
    I'm having some trouble with the numarray.nd_image.label() function
as it is not connecting two objects (that are adjacent) on some images.
I have tried using the struct:
                   [[1,1,1]
struct  =      [1,1,1]
                     [1,1,1]]

this does change how it is connecting various objects in my image (as
compared to the default struct) but it still splits the objects
eventhough they are touching.  Any hints or clues?  I could send the
pictures, just don't want to post them to the entire list.

    Thanks for your help
       Andrew