[Numpy-discussion] Getting the indexes of the myarray.min()

Jon Saenz jsaenz at wm.lc.ehu.es
Fri May 14 03:04:10 CDT 2004

What about an object (TimeSeries) which can be "explored" (optionally)
during its init method and, if so, it creates the dictionary with those
values? If it is not explored, the dictionary would be assigned to None
and, if requested, the "exploratory" statistics would be computed then.
This could be the basis for other computations on time series.

Just my two cents.

Jon Saenz.				| Tfno: +34 946012445
Depto. Fisica Aplicada II               | Fax:  +34 946013500
Facultad de Ciencias.   \\ Universidad del Pais Vasco \\
Apdo. 644   \\ 48080 - Bilbao  \\ SPAIN