[Numpy-discussion] (no subject)

kevin lester lkemohawk at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 26 18:20:08 CST 2004

Hi Alan,

Yes, thank you. Shared elements is the out come I
need. The problem I have now is how to return the
shared elements back into the numarray.array([])
constructor.

Numarray doesn't recognize the sets.Set([])
constructor as a python numeric type. I actually don't
see any functionality/methodology to convert a
sets.Set([]) back into any of the sequence types.

I am also don't understand why this ability, to
retrieve shared elements of two unequal arrays, is not
an inherent numarry function/method.

Thank you for your initial direction to the sets
module,

Kevin