[Numpy-discussion] Problems compiling numeric using python2.4 and VS.Net 2003

Stephen Walton stephen.walton at csun.edu
Wed Oct 20 12:09:00 CDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-20 at 20:40 +0200, flin at broadpark.no wrote:
> Thank you for the replay Stephen,
> I did as you suggested:
> library_dirs_list = []
> libraries_list = []
> #library_dirs_list = ['/usr/lib/atlas']
> #libraries_list = ['lapack', 'cblas', 'f77blas', 'atlas', 'g2c']
>
> but it still woun't install (se below)
> Any suggestions?

I'm guessing you still have files left over from last time.  On Unix,
you can run the 'makeclean.sh' script.  On Windows, manually deleting
the directories listed in that script (they are all called build) should
do the trick.  Then try the 'setup.py build' again.

--
Stephen Walton, Professor of Physics and Astronomy,
California State University, Northridge
stephen.walton at csun.edu