[Numpy-discussion] AttributeError: _NumErrorMode instance has no attribute 'dividebyzero'

Werner F. Bruhin werner.bruhin at free.fr
Tue Apr 5 11:26:36 CDT 2005

If I use "Numeric.Error.setMode(all='Raise')" I get the above
AttributeError.

I found this on 1.1.1 but just downloaded
"numarray-1.2.3.win32-py2.4.exe" and I still find the same problem.

I use numarray with wx.lib.plot.py to generate some simple charts.

I would like to catch the exceptions and display an appropriate message
to the user.  Is the above the right approach or am I going about this
the wrong way round?

Any hints are appreciated.
Werner