[Numpy-discussion] Why does nd_image require writable input array ?

Peter Verveer verveer at embl.de
Fri Apr 15 12:55:33 CDT 2005

You may have run in an older bug which I fixed. Please try upgrading to
the new numarray 1.3 and see if the problem disappears. If not let me
know. Note: the function you are using (boxcar_filter) has been renamed
in 1.3 to uniform_filter (to be more in line with common image
processing terminology.)

Cheers, Peter