[Numpy-discussion] Numeric Python EM Project

Rob europa100 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 11 11:46:30 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I will be putting this site back up, somewhere, I don't know.  It needs
to be updated to whatever people think is the best Python numeric type
package.  I've been out of this for a couple of years.

I'm off to buy a second laptop today.  Something relatively inexpensive
that will just have Windoze on it.  This pricey Dell is my *nix laptop.
Currently it has OpenBSD only.

The motivation of all of this is the dismay of "high tech" EE jobs here
in Hillsboro, OR, and a renewed interest in Astrophysics and all of the
wonderful philosophic and spiritual questions that naturally come from
it.  haha.

Sincerely,

Rob N3FT