[Numpy-discussion] Numerical site taken down

Paul F. Dubois paul at pfdubois.com
Sun Feb 6 09:52:10 CST 2005

My hosting of the Numerical Python website is now ended. Recent
complaints that it was out of date and confusing are correct. I have
long ago asked the current maintainers to change the page at
numpy.sf.net which currently redirects to this page. I didn't want to
just take it down and have nothing so I left it; and of course no good
deed goes unpunished.

pfdubois.com/numpy now refers you to the sf.net/projects/python page.