[Numpy-discussion] ANN: PyQwt-4.2 released
gerard.vermeulen at grenoble.cnrs.fr
Wed Feb 23 09:52:50 CST 2005
What is PyQwt?
- it is a set of Python bindings for the Qwt C++ class library which
extends the Qt framework with widgets for scientific, engineering
and financial applications. It provides a widget to plot
2-dimensional data and various widgets to display and control
bounded or unbounded floating point values.
- it requires and extends PyQt, a set of Python bindings for Qt.
- it supports the use of PyQt, Qt, Qwt, the Numerical Python extensions
(either Numeric, or numarray or both) and optionally SciPy in a GUI
Python application or in an interactive Python session.
- it runs on POSIX, MacOS/X and Windows platforms (practically any
platform supported by Qt and Python).
The home page of PyQwt is http://pyqwt.sourceforge.net.
PyQwt-4.2 is a maintenance release to keep up with the recent releases
of PyQt-3.14 and its code generator SIP-4.2.
1. Python-2.4 downto -2.1.
2. PyQt-3.14 downto -3.10.
3. SIP-4.2 downto -4.0, and SIP-3.11 downto -3.10.
4. Qt-3.3.4 downto -2.3.0.
Have fun -- Gerard Vermeulen
More information about the Numpy-discussion