[Numpy-discussion] A request for new distributions

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Fri Jan 7 12:39:01 CST 2005

Todd Miller wrote:

[path ideas]

> These sound like reasonable ideas but I want to mull it over some and
> I'm pretty much out of time this week... I'm supposed to be working on
> the scipy to numarray port.  Both ideas look like they may be easy but
> I'm out of oomph and... they may not.

No worries.  Right now I'm enjoying setting up a yum-based system for handling
Atlas/Numeric/scipy on a group of machines with architecture-specific ATLASes
(P3, P4, P4+hyperthreading,...).  So I sort of have these build issues very
much in front of me, but there's no hurry in incorporating them into numarray.
  The scipy work is definitely a priority.

But thanks for considering the input.

Cheers,