[Numpy-discussion] Matrix-SIG archives

Robert Kern rkern at ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 12 17:03:31 CST 2005

It looks like the mailing list archives for the Matrix-SIG and other
retired SIGs are down at the moment. I've alerted the python.org
webmaster, but in the meantime, does anyone have the early archives
sitting around somewhere? I'm trying to answer a question about the
motivations of a particular design decision in Numeric (why dot(A,B)
doesn't do conjugation on A when A is complex).

Thanks in advance.

--
Robert Kern
rkern at ucsd.edu