[Numpy-discussion] Mcmillan installer and numarray

Stefan Kuzminski pontifor at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 10:23:10 CDT 2005

Hi,

I have for a long time successfully rolled up stand alone executables
that use Numeric, now I'm trying to move over to numarray, but am
getting the following error.

"Fatal Python error: Call to API function without first calling
import_libnumarray() in Src _convmodule.c"

Now I recall that numeric had this extra initializing call for the C
code, and I suppose numarray does as well.  Can someone give me some
guidance on how to explicity call that initialization function from
Python?

thanks,
Stefan