[Numpy-discussion] Re: Gaussian fits? Sum of Gaussians

Brendan Simons brendansimons at yahoo.ca
Tue Mar 8 08:38:49 CST 2005

I am not familiar enough with Stats to say exactly
what you need, but you might try looking at the scipy
statistics module:
http://www.scipy.org/documentation/apidocs/scipy/scipy.stats.html
If nothing else, you can use that to generate numeric
arrays with gaussian (normal) distributions and add
them together.

-Brendan