[Numpy-discussion] Re: Purchasing Documentation

Francesc Altet faltet at carabos.com
Fri Oct 7 10:07:06 CDT 2005

A Divendres 07 Octubre 2005 18:40, Colin J. Williams va escriure:
> I share these feelings and would like to express my thanks to Todd
> Miller and to Perry Greenfield for their help over the years.

Of course, I did not explicitely mention Todd in my previous message,
but I would like to note that he has always been extremely responsive
to suggestions and very efficient in solving many, many issues that
appeared in numarray through the years.

A big thanks to you as well, Todd :-)

V   V   Cárabos Coop. V.   Enjoy Data
 "-"