[Numpy-discussion] Error involving import_libnumarray in packaged program

Russell E. Owen rowen at cesmail.net
Mon Oct 10 16:18:20 CDT 2005

If I convert my python code to an application (Windows via py2exe or Mac
via bundlebuilder) it fails with the following error:

Fatal Python error: Call to API function without first calling
import_libnumarray() in Src/_convmodule.c

I can force *all* of numarray into the application, which avoids the
issue. But that is overkill. Is there some simpler way to solve this,
e.g. some an import or command in my code that will prevent this from
happening?

-- Russell