[Numpy-discussion] A comparative test

Chris Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Fri Oct 7 00:14:45 CDT 2005

Rick White wrote:

> You might wonder why everyone didn't notice when their numarray
> programs started to run blazingly fast after 1.3.0.

Maybe because those of us for whom small array performance is important
don't use numarray? I know I haven't tested my wxPython FloatCanvas with
numarray since I discovered painfully slow performance a while back.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov