[Numpy-discussion] scipy core now builds from svn

LUK ShunTim shuntim.luk at polyu.edu.hk
Thu Sep 15 22:50:15 CDT 2005

Travis Oliphant wrote:

> This is to officially announce that the new replacement for Numeric
> (scipy_core) is available at SVN.  Read permission is open to everyone
> so a simple checkout:
>
> svn co http://svn.scipy.org/svn/scipy_core/branches/newcore newcore
> should get you the distribution that should install with

I got this time out error when I tried, several times. :-(

svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/scipy_core/!svn/vcc/default'
svn: REPORT of '/svn/scipy_core/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read status
line: Connection timed out (http://svn.scipy.org)

Please see if this is an server configuration issue.

Regards,
ST