[Numpy-discussion] How to install Numeric on Zope?

Steven H. Rogers steve at shrogers.com
Sun Sep 18 10:50:11 CDT 2005

Combining Numeric and Zope is a neat idea and I've speculated about how to
do it, but haven't got beyond that.  I believe that you'd have to write a
new Zope product that called the Numeric package.  You might get a more
informed response on the Zope, Plone, or SciPy mailing lists.

Regards,
Steve

Steven H. Rogers, Ph.D., steve at shrogers.com
Weblog: http://shrogers.com/weblog
"He who refuses to do arithmetic is doomed to talk nonsense."
-- John McCarthy