[Numpy-discussion] extension to xrange for numpy

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Sun Apr 2 11:23:04 CDT 2006

Hi,

On Sun, 2 Apr 2006, Gary Ruben wrote:

> A few rough thoughts:

[... useful stuff snipped ... ]

> On the other hand your idea would potentially make some code a lot
> easier to understand, so I'm not against it and if it was picked up, I'd
> propose "t" or "w" for the 4th dimension. It might help to post some
> code that you think might benefit from your idea.

Hope you don't jump at me, but I would like to
wait until April 1st next year then ...
((hmm, maybe my post contained too much of a possible truth
to be considered as an April fools joke -
yrange and zrange have been a running gag in our group for
a while now - strange German humor ...;-))

Anyway, I hope I did not waste too much of your time ...

Best, Arnd