[Numpy-discussion] NumPy documentation

Tim Hochberg tim.hochberg at cox.net
Tue Apr 4 15:37:06 CDT 2006

Travis,

I'm sorry to hear that you received such an unwarranted attack.
Although, sadly, not terribly suprised; there are plenty of unpleasant
fanatics of various stripes that roam the bitstreams.  Let me add a
hearty "me too" to everything that Chris just said.

This finally motivated me to go out and buy your book, something that's
been on my list of things that I should do "one of these days now". I'm
hoping that makes this mystery person unhappy.

Regards,
-tim