[Numpy-discussion] NumPy documentation

Ted Horst ted.horst at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 4 21:33:04 CDT 2006

I'll just add my voice to the people speaking up to support Travis's
efforts.  I buy lots of books, and most of the time I don't think too
much about who I am supporting when I buy them, but  I probably would
have bought this book even if I didn't need that level of
documentation just to help support what I see as very important
work.  I don't see how writing about an open source project and using
the proceeds to further that project could be seen as anything other
than a positive.

I also just want to say how impressed I am with what Travis has
accomplished with this project.  From the organizational effort,
patience, and persistence of bringing the various communities
together to the quality and quantity of the ideas, code, and
discussions, his contributions have been inspiring.

Ted Horst