[Numpy-discussion] NumPy documentation

Perry Greenfield perry at stsci.edu
Wed Apr 5 10:09:01 CDT 2006

On Apr 5, 2006, at 12:36 PM, Christopher Barker wrote:

> Zachary Pincus wrote:
>> from Numeric (who was used to the large, free manual)
>
> Which brings up a question: Is the source to the old Numeric manual
> available? it would be nice to "port" it to SciPy.

Sort of. The original source was in Framemaker format. It was converted
to the Python latex framework in the process of being adopted to
numarray. The source for that is available on the numarray repository.
If you want the framemaker source, I may be able to dig that up
somewhere (or I may have lost track of it :-). Paul Dubois can likely
provide it as well; that's who gave me the source.

Perry