[Numpy-discussion] where

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 09:44:01 CDT 2006

f and phase are each (4250,)

I have something that is working but doesn't use where.  Can this be
done easier using where:

f1=f>19.5
f2=f<38
myf=f1&f2
myp=phase>0
myind=myf&myp
correction=myind*-360
newphase=phase+correction

Basically, can where give me an output vector of the same size as f
and phase where the output is either 1 or 0?

Ryan