[Numpy-discussion] Vectorize bug

Albert Strasheim fullung at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 08:15:14 CDT 2006

Hello all

There still seems to be a problem with vectorize (or something else). So far
I've only been able to reproduce the problem by running the test suite 5
times under IPython on Windows (weird, eh?). Details here:

http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/ticket/52

If anybody has some ideas on how to do a proper debug build with MinGW so
that I can get a useful stack trace from the Visual Studio debugger, I can
narrow down the problem further.

Regards,

Albert